What a year it has been for Bluemethane! We’re most proud of these moments:
– Secured a two year research project with Empresas Públicas de Medellín – EPM and Universidad Nacional de Colombia, thanks to the Colombian Ministry of Science, to measure methane emissions and deploy our pilot at a hydropower reservoir in Colombia.
– Thanks to the serendipity of On Deck, Nestor and Louise met, forming an awesome co-founding team.
– Built and tested our methane capture prototype at the Water Application Centre in the Netherlands.
– Joined the super-supportive Carbon13 venture builder, surrounded by impressive founders
– Won an MIT subsidy from Samenwerkingsverband Noord-Nederland (SNN) in the Netherlands for feasibility studies.
– Worked with 239 global hydropower to understand awareness of methane emissions within the industry, and then wrote and distributed the research paper.
– Established a collaboration with the brilliant Maria Ubierna and Cristina Diez Santos from Open Hydro.
– Participated in the ambitious Accelerator and Sustainability Hub (CISL) Net Zero accelerator programme.
– Won the VIA subsidy from Samenwerkingsverband Noord-Nederland (SNN) for the construction of our prototype to test on site in Colombia.
– Gaining the support of brilliant advisors and cheerleaders who believe in our vision and improve our plans – Thanks Judith Plummer Braeckman, John Beckett and Julian Parra.
For everyone who has played a part in our story so far, thank you.
Bring on 2022…..